...was once imagined



William Blake once said, "What is now proved was once only imagined." and reading this got me thinking.

Ideas are always bouncing around in my head, most of which involve finding ways to create, inspire, or explore. But I am faced with a little itty bitty issue- I'm a dreamer so sometimes these ideas are too big to conquer. I often find myself saying, "I wish that could happen" or "I wish I could do that". If my ideas go against the grain of what I know, I get discouraged and won't pursue them.

Our imaginations conjure up possibilities with end results that we one day hope will exist. Think back to all of the greatest inventions of our time though because they all started as a mere spark... a little idea inside the brain of a creator.

It's important to remember that we have a creator inside of us. A vision can easily be turned into a reality if you really will it to. All it takes is a little heart.

A crazy idea may not be all the crazy after all.






4 comments:

  1. I honestly love your blog!! xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Miss Tanya!! I'm so glad for that! :D xx

      Delete
  2. I like this quote from William Blake it does cause one to think about what you imagine and not simply think about it but dare to attempt to accomplish it. Sometimes the process of pursuing one's dreams opens up the door to meet others who can help it be a reality. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Felecia, I agree 100%! on the journey to accomplish what only you can think up, you end up finding more people, things, relationships! Trying to accomplish something leads you down a path that leads you to multiple other paths :)

      Delete

 

Other Cool Blogs

Halcyon Bound

The Kente & Khanga Network

Voyageur Africaine - The Kente & Khanga Network

Bloglovin'