Welcome To My Blog






Hi there! My name's Saher Amin, born in 1996, from Nairobi, and here's a little bit of my story.
At 17 years old, a confused, nervous Saher started a blog as a space to record all her odd, chaotic, strange, maybe sad but mostly joyful moments that lead up to the rest of her life. A space that she could love.
That, my friends, is where "Cynosure" comes in. Cynosure means- the focal point of attraction. From this moment on I decide to be attracted to every aspect and time in my life, because it is my life and I must make the most of it. I refuse to take moments for granted and i refuse to look at times that could be precious, with disdain and hatred. I will be positively attracted to everything, and I hope to inspire you to be too.
This is a safe space, an inspiring place. This is a place for honesty, humour, and innovative living.
The message I want to convey is- don't take anything for granted, live life to the fullest, make the most of every little thing.
I dare you to live a smile.






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. OH GYAL. WELCOME ABOARD THE SHENANIGAN BUS THAT IS THE BLOGGING WORLD! :D :D :D *throws gang-sign up* *get ready to break dance* *decides against in* MQUAY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI NGYAL!! Its still starting and I changed everything just today in fact. Finally know what i want to do with it :) getting photos and things in order now :D *BloggerKrew* EYY

      Delete

 

Other Cool Blogs

Halcyon Bound

The Kente & Khanga Network

Voyageur Africaine - The Kente & Khanga Network

Bloglovin'