Liebster Blog Award



Hiyaa! So I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by my lovely friend Norkor over at Voyageur Africaine I am so proud of how far her blog has come! Trust me, you shall not regret visiting her over there!

So here's how this is gonna go down:
I'm going to answer her questions, then I'll nominate some more bloggers. Thasss all!

Lets begin:

1. If you could eat any food forever what would it be?
Ah such a tough question. I'm such a foodie! I would have to say Nandos Extra Hot 1/4 Chicken Breast. OH YEAAA.

2. What are some of your hobbies?
I love journaling, making art, reading and writing (novellas, poetry, etc), and doing simple exercises and yoga, and of course internetting.

3. What's one thing you can't leave the house without?
I have got NO time for smelly pits. Nah. Deoderant is always kept safely in my bag. Say No to B-O!

4. Apple or Samsung?
Apple foreva. Love my iPhone to bits! 

5. If someone gave you a roundtrip ticket, or like 5, which places would you visit?
First of all I would kiss them. Straight up give them one huge smack on the lips. No shame! (if anyone does this I promise to love you forever) And where I would go? EVERYWHERE. Its my dream to travel and see the entire world. But to narrow it down to five places, these would make the list- Mykonos, Greece; Istanbul, Turkey; Positano, Italy; Zermatt, Switzerland; and Amsterdam, Netherlands. 

6. Whats your favourite genre of music?
I can listen to anything really, but I love indie, calm music.

7. Describe your blog in one word.
"Shamble". But slowly getting somewhere I promise!

8. Name three things / or people that make you laugh.
My girlfriends, cheesy romance movies, and being afraid (yes, instead of screaming, I laugh really loud when terrified) 

9. What's a movie you could watch over and over again?
I'm a Disney freak and I could definitely watch Peter Pan approximately 2371 times.

10. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
That I'm a complete dork and I'm not ashamed of it in the slightest. I love superheros and comics and Greek mythology. You can find me thinking up "the Flash" theories at 3AM.

11. What would your dream room look like?
This is basically my dream 
bedroom! 
Super warm, and cosy, 
semi rustic. Warm colours 
and either a beautifully 
carpeted or dark 
wooden floor. 
I would love a huge window with a window seat for meditation 
and journaling. All I want 
is a cosy, cute little 
getaway to share with my husband. 
Where we can 
snuggle in and watch movies 
before we fall asleep. Cheesy tings like that.

***

I now nominate Mahala, Mimi, and Adora!
Your questions are-
1. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
2. What is the best gift you have ever received?
3. If you could travel to any one place in the world, where would you go?
4. What is your favourite quote?
5. What is the best advice you have ever been given?
6. What is the scariest thing you want to do?
7. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
8. Where do you see yourself in 15 years?
9. List three things that make you happy.
10. What was/is your childhood dream?
11. What does your dream home look like?

See you later Babycakes x


2 comments:

  1. Saher I'm literally here fisting pumping and crying at your responses! Hands down best leibster blog award post evahhh! That room is just YES.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha diary of my shambalistic life. HALLAA! and thanks to your comment I noticed that I hadn't answered number three so it is now up there.
      That room is bae. Now all I need is some monay and I'm good to go!

      Delete

 

Other Cool Blogs

Halcyon Bound

The Kente & Khanga Network

Voyageur Africaine - The Kente & Khanga Network

Bloglovin'