C'est Moi

Hey loviesss!
I know I have been gone for weeks! I've been so so busy and so out of touch! It's almost the end of senior year though... SO SCARY. but, I'm so excited for new adventures.

I realised that I really haven't done a post about who I am, but at the same time I really don't want to write one of things where I tell you my favourite colour and least favourite food... thats just BORING.

So here I will let you in on some of my quirks and embarrassing-ish things about me. ENJOY :)


1. I dance around in my PJs to Michael Jackson songs.
There is literally nothing more liberating that jamming out in your collared grandma Pyjamas to "Remember the Time". Don't fight me on this.

2. I will eat cake batter for breakfast, lunch, dinner, AND afternoon tea.
Yum.

3. Talk to me about anything related to superheroes and I will turn full dork-nerd. Nork.
Bring up any DC or Marvel related discussion and I'll be the first there. And I can talk for hours. I stay up 'til 3AM thinking up theories about Arrow and the Flash. I will discuss Superman and Batman and how Iron Man is absolutely the best Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. you need someone to Dork out with? give me a quick call.

4. I have an obsession with cookies.
And by that I mean, if there are any cookies that are an awesome, new, different flavor, I will devour them.

5. I want to live in an apartment in London.
With the love of my life thanks.

6. Sweaters are my favourite.
I think it may be unhealthy how many sweaters I own... I think it may be even more unhealthy how I wear them all the time regardless of the weather.

7. I eat three apples a day.
because I like to feel like Snow White, OKAY?!

8. I will open "The Mason Jar".
So The Mason Jar is my dream cafe, that I hope to open one day. It will be small and cozy. It is named so because everything will be served in Mason Jars, all we will serve are drinks and desserts. Also, it will be a poetry and performance art cafe, so anyone can go up to a mike and share original pieces. The Mason Jar will be like a jar of pieces of everyone who comes in.

9. I want to be a poet.
I love poetry and would really like to publish some of my work... what I need to do first is gain confidence to share more of it, regardless of what people will think of them.

10. I'm going to be a lawyer.
Lawyer by 27, open my own firm by 40. Thats the plan.

11. I want my first date to be at Nandos.
Nothing fancy.

12. I want a cheesy romance.
Not all cheese... but a little cheese.

Thats it for now guyssss. Its not much, and this isn't all there is to me, but hey here you go! I'll be posting more often I promise.

Love you all!!












  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Other Cool Blogs

Halcyon Bound

The Kente & Khanga Network

Voyageur Africaine - The Kente & Khanga Network

Bloglovin'